Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Posted by Little Sukie Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 | 10 comments

Every artist was first an amateur (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

***

These two beautiful people joined their hands in marriage.
I congratulate them on tying the knot and wish them
a very very beautiful and romantic married life.



The maid of honor,a good friend of mine,commissioned their portrait. 
They were thrilled,I was relieved.Let's move on :D






I'm still using my phone for taking pictures 
hence the poor quality.My drawings are still lacking but I try.
Practice makes perfect!

 ***

10 comments:

  1. wow, pa kome treba fotografija kraj ovakvog crtača, svaka čast <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diivno, nju si narocito dobro skinula. I dobro nam dosla ponovo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala na komplimentima i na riječima dobrodošlice <3

      Delete
  3. Jao pa i ti si kreativac, divno! :) odlican crtez, svaka cast...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, hvala. I meni je drago da sam našla još jednu jako talentovanu blogerku :D

      Delete