Monday, September 23, 2013

Posted by Little Sukie Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 | 11 comments

Just A Reminder I'm Still Alive

****

Today is my one hundred and eleventh birthday.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; 
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.....
(said one of the most famous hobbitsiz ever)
LOLO I always wanted to say that but never got the  chance.....
You know I'm kidding right....right :/


My blog is actually a year and eleven days old.So the intro was kind of appropriate.
I suck with dates,I really do.The only date I know for sure is my own birthday,
which I would rather forget cause you know I'm not getting any younger.
Anyway this is the late birthday post.
I'm proud my blog lasted a year and I hope it will last much much longer.I'm proud of you,my readers, for putting up with my babbling,crazy sense of humor and weird preferences.
I hope that I managed to convey pieces of my life truthfully and that you had fun.
I'm also proud of Blogochat and all my girls there,you rock.
I'm less proud of myself cause  I've been a bit lazy and 
that's why the length of my posts has been shortened as well as it's frequency.
Sadly I wrote little about my favorite people,about anime even less so
 I either have to change my blog's name or justify it in a near future.

P.S. Don't mind the disarray on my blog,I'm currently experimenting with new templates

P.S.S Oh,and I was tagged somewhere by someone at some point and I apologize for not completing my task.In return I will do this interesting what's in your bag tag





Categories: , ,

11 comments:

  1. Pa draga Sukie tako mi je drago da si živa! :D Od srca ti želim sretan blogorođendan!!! Ni ja nemam vremena puno postati :(

    Sadržaj torbe ti je zaista super, sviđa mi se jer je sadržajan i šaren :D i moj je sličan, moram i ja uraditi nešto na ovu temu jer volim zaviriti u ovu vrstu postova, inspirišu me. :))

    P.s Koji ti je sada ovo izgled bloga i ja želim malo da promijenim ali ovaj nisam vidjela ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala,hvala...ja sam ovaj template nasla ovdje http://www.bestbloggertemplates.net/
      ima ih dosta dobrih samo treba vremena da se pregleda

      Delete
  2. Ajde sadrzaj, nego torba <3 Srecan ti rodjendan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pa srecan blogorodjendan sa zakasnjenjem! Kao sto znas, i ja zakasnih ali nista strasno. Nastavljamo dalje! Svasta ti imas u torbici..ali sve treba, sta da se radi. Super torba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super ti je torba! I stvarčice unutra ♥ Vjerojatno si tagana u mom videu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E vidis to je to,znam da je negdje bio tag... ♥

      Delete
  5. Sretan blogorođendan!
    I torba je super :D

    ReplyDelete