Saturday, October 6, 2012

Posted by Little Sukie Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2012 | 3 comments

My Style,Gangnam Style


You all know I'm crazy about Korea and Kpop but ,apparently, I'm not the only one.The Psy's jumpy virus "Gangnam Style" took over the world by storm and even reached our remote little country.I went to our local supermarket today and while I was rambling around I suddenly heard "oppan gangnam style....hey sexy lady...op,op,op".I couldn't believe my ears and than my eyes when I saw the security guy answering his phone.And another girl from the supermarket said something like...oh I have the same ringtone,hahaha,how awesome is that,....blablabla.Didn't catch the rest of the cheesy talk because I was already out of the shop grinning like my favorite Chesire cat.And than I heard the song again in a talkshow "Showtime" and I just had to write about it.This song is so contagious,dangerous both  for your hearing and your leg muscles.
Although Psy has been in music industry for some time,what it took was just this one song to make him worldwide famous,probably universe famous.It's possible that even aliens heard of him.Hope they'll send us their own version one day (don't mind my babbling,I have crazy thoughts 99% percent of my time).

                                       
       PSY with my favorite heartthrob  Bon Jovi


        in my favorite drink
      (I'm a proud caffeine addict)

 

     how I reacted the first time


 how I sing it


 how they do it in animal kingdom

                                                            
 how they do it in Sparta

Gangnam Style" debuted at number one on the Gaon Chart, the national record chart of South Korea.The music video has been viewed over 382 million times on YouTube, making it the site's most watched K-pop video.
The video has been shared on the Internet by numerous celebrities including T-Pain, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, and Tom Cruise, covered by music artists Nelly Furtado and Maroon 5. "Gangnam Style" flash mobs have appeared in cities around the world.Psy has brought the "Gangnam Style" dance to various locations including The Today Show, Saturday Night Live, Dodger Stadium, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and Samsung commercials.On September 20, 2012, "Gangnam Style" was recognized by Guinness World Records as the most "liked" video in YouTube history".And everybody seem to have their own version.

          Gangnam Style MV


      how they do it in prison


        how they do it in college


                                                                     how mom and son do it
       (my favorite,mum's the best)


         how they do it Bosnia


      how they do it in Serbia


Can't wait to see the Croatian version of this song,that is if they ever make one.Just watch it just for fun if for nothing else.Chipmunks are so cutttie-cute,our local versions are  for laughing hard and prisoners/students turned out to be real pros in dancing.Mum and son deserved to be in the next Step Up movie.I can't really  guarantee that you will enjoy it.Remember I'm the one with a weird taste in music......so you can just...









Categories: , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Ova cura iz Bosne se samo isproavljivala,video je baš glup,idiotski ... ovi iz Srbije su puno bolji :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma meni je svaki video za smijanja,neznam jel zbog muzike il pokreta,mama i sin su mi zasad favoriti...

    ReplyDelete