Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Posted by Little Sukie Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 | 6 comments

Hey girl, whatcha doing?



Have you ever heard of  New Girl.If you haven't you must be living under a rock or some other planet.New Girl is one of the best things that happened to me lately.In the ocean of oh-my-Gosh-that's-so-not-funny shows,this sitcom really sticks out.The moment you start watching it,you will catch yourself doing kkkkk....hmhmhm....hahhaha.....bwahahah....out loud.Of course there is the possibility that one of your family members may enter your room at some point,to see why are you making weird,nonhuman sounds.
I just find it kind of difficult to say something witty and amusing about a show,whose main purpose is to be witty and amusing.To cut the long story short,sitcoms are usually funnier than I am.Well this sitcom begins when Jessica "Jess" Day (Zooey Deschanel),a quirky,bubbly woman in her late twenties,caughts her boyfriend cheating.After a break-up,Jess moves into an apartment with three single men:Nick,Schmidt, and Coach.Very shortly after Coach moves out and is replaced by Winston,another young man who had previously lived in the apartment with Nick and Schmidt.Although they find her behavior very unusual,the men support her-most of the time,probably because they also do crazy stuff with the time they have left.I've spent the whole day yesterday re-watching episodes of New Girl and seeing Schmidt,Nick and Winston in their element made me laugh so hard. 

Winston: Give her the shirt back, man.
Spencer: What happens if I say no?
Schmidt: You know what happens? Schmidt happens (slaps Spencer’s face)
Spencer: Ow! What was on your hand?
Schmidt: Thumb ring b*tch! You got some Schmidt on your face.



I just love this show.I love it as much as I love Zooey Deschanel.It's practically  impossible not to love those big blue expressive eyes,quirky personality,sense of humor and vintage style.She's one of those actresses that really have it all:the looks,an incredible talent and powerful charisma.Unlike others (I wont bother mentioning their names) she really deserves her place in Hollywood.She writes music,sings in the indie folk band She & Him and is a co-founder of hellogiggles (very interesting site).When I grow up I wanna be like Zooey Deschanel ;)
Damn,the theme song is in my head even as I'm writing this...here it goes...one and two and ....

Hey girl, whatcha doing?
Hey girl, where you going?
You get down, and make a frown;
She's gonna turn, turn, turn it around;
She's gonna turn, turn, turn it around
Who's that girl? (Who's that girl?)
Who's that girl? (Who's that girl?)
It's Jess! 



  Zooey's Style Under The Loop!!!!
















                           
                                  



                           
       with Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt in (500) Days of Summer
               (romantic comedy bordering with hysteria)


    that weird moment when you realize
Bones and Jess are sisters...


                                                      
luv them in the 20's outfits


                                                    
         a bit of Bones can't harm,right?






                                                              
        THE END!

6 comments:

  1. Seriju sam počela gledati slučajno i sad je obožavam. Jedna od rijetkih serija da me natjerala da se naglas smijem, baš whahah bahaha, a da nije engleska i stara preko 15 godina. I želim svu Jessinu garderobu! Čak su mi i braća počeli gledati seriju otkako je na FoxLife, mada, "to oni samo slučajno naiđu kad je na TV i ostanu tokom čitave epizode" :).
    Prelijepe su mi obje, i Bones i Jess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha poznato mi je to "ko slucajno se nasli tu u vrijeme serije"...al da je najbolja,jest.I ja bih Jessin garderober,znas koliko sam se premisljala koje slike da stavim na post a nda sam skontala stavit cu sto vise,nek ima...makar da parim oci kad vec nemogu imat smrc :(

      Delete
  2. Gledam New Girl od prvog dana prikazivanja i redovno je pratim odmah po izlasku novih epizoda. I mene je oduševila, naprosto drži pažnju i nikad nije dosadna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serija je vrh...ja streamiram trenutno 3 episodu,jedva cekam da pocnem gledat

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOLOL I believe under the Earth. I know nothing. I only resurface for anime and disappear into my Womancave.
    Zooey is gorgeooussss~ O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way,...really.You have to watch this one ASAP.It's frikin hilarious.When you're felling depressed or you just have nothing to do,this is the right cure,trust me.I love it and since we have so much in common I'm pretty sure you'll like it to.Just give it a try :)))

    ReplyDelete