Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Posted by Little Sukie Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 | 11 comments

Anime Girl and The Parallel World

Since Halloween is right behind the corner this is the  perfect time for small talks about paranormal stuff.I don't know about you but I had that phase in my life when I wore black clothes,pentagram around my neck and wanted to be a witch.Watching horror movies and listening scary stories was my favorite pastime.We had that widowed neighbor who always had interesting "true" stories to tell.Since my friends and I were attracted to supernatural like moths were attracted to flame,we believed it all.As far as I'm concerned,I still believe in...

                                                                               aliens,

                                                  ghosts....(I wanted to have my own Casper),


     monsters....
       
     and.... 

   In the meantime I also realized that....


I first read about past lives and karma in  "The Parallel World" by B.D.Benedikt.He is a Canadian writer and film maker with special interest in paranormal occurrences.He collected true stories and witnessings from all around the world and put them in this book.It is a unique collection of everything you never wanted to see or read about in one place.Let's just say the book really scared the shit out of me. 

 

It also made me think about things I do and like for some strange reason.People used to ask me why I loved Asia so much.At first I didn't know anything about the country or its culture.I only knew that the land of the rising sun fascinated me beyond the boundaries of reasonable.I liked everything about it:it's innovative people,architecture,history,movies,animation,fashion,music...you name it.
I would only think twice before I eat anything they serve,because you never know whether they served you a dog,cat,bug or some other animal/thing that is not a cow or chicken.

     Akamon (Red Gate) in Kyoto, Japan
 
Kumamoto castle, Kumamoto, Japan
 
     Zhouzhuang, China
 
       Daigo-ji Temple,autumn in Kyoto
 Kenrokuen gardens, Japan (the Cherry Blossom season)



 
Most of the articles I found online stated that "deja vu" is the echo of our memories from the past life.We unconsciously develop a liking for things which were important to us in our past lives.The person's actions,whether good or bad,will often have consequences for that person,in this life or the next.What goes around comes around after all.Past life regressions are performed by an expert but there are also good online alternatives.If you want to know what you were in your past life,check it here

I completed the test and I got my past life diagnosis
(oh yeah,I'm pretty convinced now)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.


This one is much creepier.I had goosebumps all over while I was reading the article.
It's like I was reading my own obituary.

Judith Eva Barsi was an American child actress. She started her career in television, making appearances in commercials and guest starring in television shows. Her success in television led her to star in films such as Jaws: The Revenge and most notably providing voices for the characters of Ducky in The Land Before Time and Anne-Marie in All Dogs Go To Heaven. She was small in stature and often played characters younger than her actual age....she didn't live long :(


 P.S.Don't worry guys,as soon as the Halloween passes I'm going back to being my old boring self.
Until then have fun with the tests.I hope you'll share your results...
  









11 comments:

  1. Prvi: Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

    Drugi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Thimig

    Uvijek sam znala da sam bila musko :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinirana sam sa Istokom također i postojanje vanzemaljaca mi je logično samo po sebi, ali koncept reinkarnacije i ovi testovi po netu mi samo izazivaju skepsu. I mogu se dobro nasmijati kada vidim rezultat :).
    Mada vjerujem u svašta i mislim da bi ovaj svijet bio jako dosadno mjesto da ne vjerujem u svašta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma ovo je iskljucivo da se ljudi zabave...kad nemam sta radit ovakvi i slicni testovi mi dodju ko kec na desetku :)Moram priznat da sam fasinirana mogucnoscu reinkarnacije i vjerovanjima u zagrobni zivot tj.nezivot

      Delete
  3. Nećeš vjerovati, ali tema paralelnog svemira i mene interesuje ovih dana. Treba da pogledam neki film, al nikako mi se ne da. Želim tu knjigu! :P
    Fotografije su prelijepe. Znaš li nazive mjesta? Da ih stavim na listu "posjetiti kad dobijem na lutriji". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sto se tice filmova mogu ti preporuciti pa da za Halloween napravis neki filmski maraton.Napisala sam nazive mjesta iznad slika pa pogledaj a kad i ja dobijem na "Bingu" ajmo zajedno :)

      Delete
  4. ne želim vas razočarati, ali koliko znam, reinkarnacija nije instant. dugo si mrtav i nigdje prije nego se opet rodiš.

    enivej,

    prvo: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Center Russia around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:you were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

    drugo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Yusupova
    tako je. ruskinja for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jee zajebana je to stvar,aj sto puno cekas neg se na kraju mozes rodit ko gusjenica ;)a totalno te vidim u ovim recenicama narocito ovo "your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor"

      Delete
    2. jos si bila i princeza,san svake djevojcice,nice

      Delete
  5. Haha I just realize something. Remember you want me to be born near Asia and I told you about my past life diagnosis? I was a woman sailor born in Australia in 1750. It's quite possible that my ship stopped in Japan and met you while you were working at the dock. Then you showed me the wonder of Japan and I fell in love with the culture. Hahaha. Imagine all the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would've been awesome.I just love your way of thinking :)

    ReplyDelete