Sunday, September 23, 2012

Posted by Little Sukie Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 | 8 comments

Godness Gayness-Part II

When your day starts weird it's bound to end up weird as well.First fellow artist,godess among new age artists (will write about her soon),posted this on her wall and I was like wtf.Honestly I don't know form were this shit comes but it ain't normal and sure as hell it ain't true.I personally appreciate beauty in every form and if I see a beautiful girl I will say she is beautiful because I'm not blind and I'm not gonna pretend to be one.That makes me an observer in constant search of inspiration not a lesbian for God's sake.

  • Alain de Valois This explains everything! I have an appreciation for art and a hankering for snatch, ergo: I'm a lesbian. I am now secure in my sexual identity. Thank you! x
  • Victoria Andronowa wut lol xDDDDDDDD

  •  Desiree Moore Bah! I know plenty of amazing straight female artists. I feel like I must not dive into my art enough if I'm not a full-blown lesbian! Half-assed. Well, time to drop the hubby so I can be a real artist! :D

***

The same goes for boys.Well liking cute Korean boys made M. to study my behavior like I was a lab rate and finally he came upon a definition that describes my state.Since I'm such a babble-mouth and can't keep my mouth shut when I should,I told him all about my "cuttie rices" .That's how I call Koreans (moje riže).The guy had patience and listened to me saying nonsense for two days so I had to give him credit.It's the least he deserved.This is his diagnose.Apparently I am half-straight because I like these guys:

    Sean O'Pry


   Victor Webster


David Gandy


Channing Tatum


  and I'm half-androsexual because I like these guys:

       Kim Hyun Joong

                                                                    
         Lee Jun Ki

                                                                   
         Ren from Nuest


Gi Kwang from Beast

 

 And yes they are really guys,even the blondie and the term androsexual really exists (although it's a first time I'm hearing of it).It basically means that I'm a girl who likes feminine boys or a boy who likes boyish girls i.e androgynous people.So M. labeled me and went even further by stating that I am a weirdo (it takes one to know one) who doesn't like being attached and don't do relationships.Reading too much romance novels,in which plain girl gets the "hottie of the ton",screwed me up badly so my expectations kind off hit the roof and went right through it.What's wrong with me liking fiction guys better?When and if I find my own jackass on a white horse than I'm gonna like him only.
Since I'm among the youngest members of the family from both sides I had enough drama with my older cousins and their boyfriends/girlfriends to wish to live it myself soon.For now I stick to the books and I don't follow that logic which says that I have to have a boyfriend if all of my friends do.Logic and I never met in a road anyway and it is most likely that that will never happen.Since I'm not planning to get married (the thought itself freaks me out) I said to my parents that they should've had more kids because I'm not the one who will give them grandkids....cats,dogs and monkeys maybe...but grandkids no,no,no way....
The other weird part happened when my mum went to check mail and found a ring in our mailbox along with the pamphlets of some political organizations.The elections are approaching and politicians are practically everywhere but I don't get the ring part.I did not ordered it from the internet and none of my friends left it for me so how in the world it ended up in a mailbox.It even occurred to me that maybe political organizations started giving free jewelry as a part of their campaign.How cool would that be!Anyway the mystery was not solved and even if somebody left it there by mistake I'm not giving it back.Who finds it,keeps it.






 THE END!




8 comments:

  1. Labels, labels, labels, korisne su u industriji ali kad se koriste kod ljudi nisu.
    A dečko za koji se ispostavi da je Onaj pravi će najvjerovatnije biti nešto skroz različito, tako to ispadne.
    Ni sama nisam ljubiteljica djece nešto pretjerano, ali majmuna jesam :D
    Finders keepers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slazem se u svemu...high five for the monkeys ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://i2.listal.com/image/982270/600full-kozi.jpg ili http://memecrunch.com/image/5023d55818613336a401481a.jpg

    Fiction guys...no problem. XD

    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/Lady_Isis_666/Bleach/Aizen-sama.jpg

    Hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. danas se odlicno slazem sa svima...droll...kad bi ovdasnji momci bili ko ovi tvoji ne bi ja imala nikakvih problema

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. Dayuuum those men are hot *shameless drooling going on here*
    I believe I fall in the same category as you are... what... half straight, half androsexual? Haha, my friends use to think I'm asexual because I'm still single even though everyone is all chummy with each other. I told them that if I'm not bonded to someone, I would show up at my friends' wedding and start singing "All the Single Ladies"! Yup, that's my masterplan to crash my friends' wedding. Mouhaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha I like your plan.You're crazish person,no wonder we get along well.I'm same as you,not an emotional type and I value my freedom to much,for now.I'm waiting for Kim Hyun Joong to propose :P

      Delete
  6. I think this is one of the most important info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few
    general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great
    : D. Good job, cheers

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... white pages directory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new
    to me. Regardless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll
    be book-marking it and checking back frequently!


    Here is my blog post; term paper on immigration

    ReplyDelete